Thursday, October 29, 2009

Some advice to Kenji.

Sub: ome advice to Keiji.
Date: 10-29-09
From: Annmarie@ Yahoo.com
To: Kenji@Newnet.com

Dear Kenji,
I share to you this happiness news about your way to come back to Cathy second time after broke up. For my opinion, don't spend time to call her again, because she does not answer your phone calls, that's mean she has had enough of you. Do you know that? Instead you go out with some best friend talk together or go some where like go to enjoy at the beach. Also you have to protect yourself, right now I think you are thin it is not good for your heath! In addition, you could try an internet to connect with some beautiful ladies or students, and you try to write some information from you to them. However, you have patient to find out a good friend and try to meet her in the theater. I hope you will be get result, I am waiting your wonder news.

Annmarie
,

No comments:

Post a Comment