Thursday, September 24, 2009

" AMERICAN DREAM "

My son-in-law woudl like changing his life in the United-States with his wife and their a month baby girl. In 1978 they found the way crossing ocean by boat to other country that has freedom. After five days they came to Thailand, and one year for waiting succesfully they cam to the United-States in 1979. Their new life started, they came to Adult School then two year late they took GED, and vent to PCC College, because my son-in-law wants becoming an electronic engineer, and my daughter would like a kindergarten teacher. They studied hard and worked too.
Fifteen year late I came there with them. I very happy about their results, they have had a house in Chino Hills, and in June 2008 I am proud about my a month grandaugther, graduated the Master of Business Administration for Profestionals and Managers.
Now their dream coming true. Thanks God.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great story. Congratulations on your grand daughter. She is lucky to have parents and a grandmother that did so much for her happiness.

    ReplyDelete